Jerk-It-12™ K.E.R.R. (Kinetic Energy Recovery Ropes) are custom-made using our own 12-strand single braid nylon rope and finish spliced with an eye on each end. Manufactured from 100% nylon yarn, K.E.R.R. lines use the kinetic properties of nylon to “sling-shot” vehicles free from mud, sand or snow. Available in a variety of colours, this line is a must have for any recreational off-roader as well as the professional dealing with heavy machinery which has become stuck. Prevent having to call a tow-truck just once and this product becomes a great investment.
- High strength
- Controlled stretch
- Abrasion resistant
- Good shock absorption
- Yellow ID tracer
- K.E.R.R. line
- Tow lines
- General utility
|wt LB/100FT||wt KG/100M||Avg. Tensile LBS||Avg. Tensile KG|
|Technical specifications subject to change without notice.|
|Other sizes available upon request, certain sizes may require minimum order quantities.|
|For information on rope safety, read our Brief Note on Rope Usage & Safety.|
Use common sense and ALWAYS KEEP SAFETY THE TOP PRIORITY and ensure your application is verified for proper sizing prior to use. Remember knots in a rope or the use of a nylon rope while it is wet will have a negative impact on the rope’s strength.
• Avoid all sharp edges and use steel shackles of appropriate strength for the rope.
• Always check the splice before and during attachment to each vehicle.
• Test before use. Try light pulls to test attachment before pulling at maximum force.
• Keep spectators out of the tow zone.
• A Bowline knot is recommended if the rope must be knotted. This will undo most easily after use.
*A knot can reduce a rope’s strength by as much as half.*