- ABL Soft ShacklesABL Soft Shackles, made with Dyneema® fibre
ABL Soft Shackles are an excellent alternative to steel shackles in certain applications as they are very light weight and offer extremely high strength with very little stretch.
- Arborist Soft ShacklesArborist Soft Shackles, made with Dyneema® fibre
Arborist soft shackles are an excellent alternative to steel shackles in many applications as they are very light weight and offer extremely high strength with very little stretch.
- Dynamic-12M™12-Strand Rope, made with Nylon
Manufactured from 100% high tenacity continuous filament nylon. Dynamic-12M™ is easy to splice and mitigates shock loads.
- GripFlex-12™12 Strand Braided Polyester cover over a Parallel Twisted Polyester Core
Manufactured as a 12-Strand 100% polyester climbing rope. This product has high strength, low stretch and it is abrasion resistant. Even with extensive use, this single braid product will maintain its shape and flexibility.
- HeatBoss-12™12-Strand Braided Rope, made with Technora® fibre
HeatBoss-12™ has extremely high strength combined with a very high melting point in comparison to rope made with other fibres.
- Jerk-It-12™ K.E.R.R. Lines (Kinetic Energy Recovery Rope)12 Strand Rope, Made with 100% Nylon
Jerk-It-12™ K.E.R.R. (Kinetic Energy Recovery Rope) uses the kinetic properties of nylon to recover vehicles that are stuck in mud, snow or sand. We manufacture in diameters suitable for all sizes of equipment.
- Kourage-12™12 Strand rope, made with Kevlar® fibre
Kourage-12™ is manufactured with Kevlar® fibre and coated with our ABL polymer. This 12 Strand braided rope is an excellent alternative to steel cable.
- MonoRay-12™12 Strand Rope, made with Mono-Filament Polypropylene
MonoRay-12™ is made with Mono-Filament Polypropylene, it floats and is excellent for use as a general utility line in a multitude of applications.
- PS-12™12 Strand Rope, made with Polysteel® fibre
PS-12™ is made with Polysteel® fibre which has nearly twice the strength of traditional Mono-Filament Polypropylene. It floats and is excellent for water use and as a general utility line in a multitude of applications.
- Static-12M™12-Strand Rope, made with Polyester
Manufactured from 100% high tenacity continuous filament polyester. Static-12M™ is easy to splice and it has low stretch.
- Static-12™12 Strand Rope, made with Polyester
This construction provides one of the highest strength to weight ratios for a polyester rope. Static-12™ is easy to splice and can be coated for even greater durability.
- Static-12™ DS (Double Strands)12 Strand Rope with Double-Strands made with Polyester
This 12 Strand Polyester rope provides the highest strength to weight ratio for Polyester and it is easy to splice and can be coated for even greater durability.
- SupreemX-12™12 Strand Rope, made with Dyneema®
SupreemX-12™ is a 12-Strand Dyneema® Fibre Rope (UHMWPE), a steel cable replacement which is light weight, floats in water and has very little stretch.
- SupreemX-12™ Chokers12-Strand Rope, made with Dyneema®
This is the steel cable replacement. It is strong, lightweight with very low stretch and it is safer to handle with bare hands. Eye and Eye Slings include: two spliced eyes (wear-pads and/or sleeves are additional)
- Synthetic Winch Cables & Extensions12-Strand Rope, made with Dyneema®
SupreemX-12™ Synthetic Winch Cables & Winch Line Extensions
Winch ropes include: The winch line, a hook and a wear-pad (a sleeve is included on 5/16" and larger diameter lines)
Winch cable synthetic extensions include: The extension with two spliced eyes, wear-pads and 1 Hook (a sleeve is included on 5/16" and larger diameter lines)
- TorX-12™12 Strand Rope, made with Dyneema®
TorX-12™ is the directional line that never loses its stripes. It is a steel cable replacement rope which is light weight, floats in water and has very little stretch.
- Vectro-12™12-Strand Rope, made with Vectran® fibre
This is a steel cable alternative. It has extremely high strength, low stretch and is light weight. The Vectran® fibre makes it lighter and safer to handle with bare hands than steel cable.
Atlantic Braids Ltd.
#15 Concession Road 1, Chute à Blondeau, ON
K0B 1B0, Canada
Phone: (613) 674-2728 Fax: (613) 674-3192
Office Hours: 8am – 5pm Mon.-Thurs. | 8am – 4pm Fri.