- Dynamic-12M™12-Strand Rope, made with Nylon Manufactured from 100% high tenacity continuous filament nylon. Dynamic-12M™ is easy to splice and mitigates shock loads.
- HeatBoss-12™12-Strand Braided Rope, made with Technora® fibre HeatBoss-12™ has extremely high strength combined with a very high melting point in comparison to rope made with other fibres.
- Hollow Braid – Limb-Saver24 Strand Hollow Braid Rope, Made with Polyester Polyester rope specifically braided without a core. When compared to steel cable limb support systems, the synthetic line is lighter in weight and easier to work with as no nuts or bolts are required and the flatness of the synthetic hollow braid rope means that it will not bite into a tree as with a steel cable.
- Kourage-12™12 Strand rope, made with Kevlar® or Twaron® fibre This 12 Strand braided rope is an excellent alternative to steel cable. Kourage-12™ is resistant to kinks and flat spots which are common with steel lines.
- PS-12™12 Strand Rope, made with Polysteel® fibre PS-12™ is made with Polysteel® fibre which has nearly twice the strength of traditional Mono-Filament Polypropylene. It floats and is excellent for water use and as a general utility line in a multitude of applications.
- Static-12M™12-Strand Rope, made with Polyester Manufactured from 100% high tenacity continuous filament polyester. Static-12M™ is easy to splice and it has low stretch.
- Static-12™12 Strand Rope, made with Polyester This construction provides one of the highest strength to weight ratios for a polyester rope. Static-12™ is easy to splice and can be coated for even greater durability.
- Static-12™ DS (Double Strands)12 Strand Rope with Double-Strands made with Polyester This 12 Strand Polyester rope provides the highest strength to weight ratio for Polyester and it is easy to splice and can be coated for even greater durability.
- SupreemX-12™12 Strand Rope, made with Dyneema® SupreemX-12™ is a 12-Strand Dyneema® Fibre Rope (UHMWPE), a steel cable replacement which is light weight, floats in water and has very little stretch.
- TorX-12™12 Strand Rope, made with Dyneema® TorX-12™ is the directional line that never loses its stripes. It is a steel cable replacement rope which is light weight, floats in water and has very little stretch.
- TuFFX-12™12 Strand Rope, made with HMPE TuFFX-12™ is a 12-Strand HMPE Fibre Rope and steel cable replacement which is lightweight, floats in water and has very little stretch.
- Vectro-12™12-Strand Rope, made with Vectran® fibre This is a steel cable alternative. It has extremely high strength, low stretch and is light weight. The Vectran® fibre makes it lighter and safer to handle with bare hands than steel cable.
Atlantic Braids Ltd.
#15 Concession Road 1, Chute à Blondeau, ON
K0B 1B0, Canada
Phone: (613) 674-2728 Fax: (613) 674-3192
Office Hours: 8am – 5pm Mon.-Thurs. | 8am – 4pm Fri.