- AB-Double™ BULLROPEDouble Braid Polyester Rope AB-Double™ BULLROPE rope is manufactured from 100% high tenacity polyester fibre, double braid polyester rope is constructed of a braided core and cover. Ideal for use in arborist rigging applications. This product provides an excellent combination of high strength and low elongation. It also has great abrasion resistance due to the ABL coating. Standard lengths are 150’ & 600’.
- AB-Double™ Nylon RopeDouble Braid Nylon Rope Manufactured from 100% nylon 66 fibre and constructed with a braided nylon cover over a braided nylon core. This DBN rope has high strength, controlled stretch and it is abrasion resistant.
- AB-Double™ PolyesterDouble Braid Polyester Rope Manufactured from 100% high tenacity polyester fibre and constructed with a braided cover over a braided core. This product provides the best combination of high strength, low elongation and abrasion resistance of any polyester rope available.
- CoreX-12™Double Braid Rope with a core of HMPE Fibre, CoreX-12™ has the strength to replace a steel cable, a durable polyester jacket protects the HMPE core of this synthetic rope.
- Jerk-It™ K.E.R.R. Lines (Kinetic Energy Recovery Rope)Double Braid Rope, Made with 100% Nylon Jerk-It™ K.E.R.R. Lines (Kinetic Energy Recovery Rope) use the kinetic properties of nylon to recover vehicles that are stuck in mud, snow or sand. We manufacture in diameters suitable for recovering the smallest off road atvs and buggys up to diameters suitable for recovering large trucks, tractors and other large equipment.
Atlantic Braids Ltd.
#15 Concession Road 1, Chute à Blondeau, ON
K0B 1B0, Canada
Phone: (613) 674-2728 Fax: (613) 674-3192
Office Hours: 8am – 5pm Mon.-Thurs. | 8am – 4pm Fri.