- AB-Double™ Nylon RopeDouble Braid Nylon Rope
Manufactured from 100% nylon 66 fibre and constructed with a braided nylon cover over a braided nylon core. ABL double braid nylon meets Canadian government and MIL specification (40-GP 16M Type 1). This DBN rope has high strength, controlled stretch and it is abrasion resistant.
- AB-Double™ PolyesterDouble Braid Polyester Rope
Manufactured from 100% high tenacity polyester fibre and constructed with a braided cover over a braided core. This product provides the best combination of high strength, low elongation and abrasion resistance of any polyester rope available.
- ABL Battle RopesDouble Braid Polyester Rope
ABL Battle Rope - Durable, heavy battle ropes with ends that are whipped and then dipped in a thick polymer to form handles that provide lots of grip.
- Bridge Builder 6000™ Rope Bridge KitPolyester cover over a Dyneema® fibre core
Utilizing the immense stability of the Dyneema® fibre rope significantly increases the safety of rope bridges. BB6K has excellent strength at only 9/32" diameter providing a spliced break strength of 6000 lbs.!
- Brizo™Double Braid MFP rope with a Dyneema® core
Brizo™ is a lightweight floating double braid rope. Made with MFP over a Dyneema® core, Brizo™ is ideal for use as a high-strength water rescue rope.-
- Clothesline16 Strand Double Braid Polyester Rope
Manufactured on a 16 carrier machine, this double braid polyester clothesline is available in white or in white with either a blue, green or orange tracer. As the name implies this product is most commonly used as a clothesline.
- CoreX-12™Double Braid Rope with a Dyneema® Fibre Core
CoreX-12™ has the strength to replace a steel cable, it has very low stretch and it is light weight. A durable polyester jacket protects the Dyneema® core of this synthetic rope.
- CoreX-Pro™Double Braid Rope with a Dyneema® Fibre Core
CoreX-Pro is constructed with a polyester cover over a SK78 Dyneema® fibre core, it has been designed for professional sailing and high performance kite-line applications.
- Double-Lite™Double Braid Rope, made with Multi-Filament Polypropylene
This product floats on water and is excellent for use as a water rescue line, light mooring line or as a crowd control line.
- Jerk-It™ K.E.R.R. Lines (Kinetic Energy Recovery Rope)Double Braid Rope, Made with 100% Nylon
Jerk-It™ K.E.R.R. Lines (Kinetic Energy Recovery Rope) use the kinetic properties of nylon to recover vehicles that are stuck in mud, snow or sand. We manufacture in diameters suitable for recovering the smallest off road atvs and buggys up to diameters suitable for recovering large trucks, tractors and other large equipment.
- Odeon™Braided Spun Polyester Cover over a Braided Continuous Filament Polyester Core.
Odeon™ stage rope has a braided core providing good strength and low stretch with a spun polyester jacket offering a soft and comfortable grip.
- TITAN-BRAID™Double Braid Composite Rope
Made with a braided polyester cover over a braided nylon core, ideal for use as winch or tow lines as well as setting underground cable. This product can be spliced and combined with hooks of various sizes.
- TITAN-BRAID™ CoatedColour Coated Double Braid Composite Rope
TITAN-BRAID™ coated rope is manufactured with a braided polyester cover over a braided nylon core and coated with our ABL polymer colour coating. This bull rope is ideal for use as winch or tow lines as well as setting underground cable. This rope can be cut to length, spliced and combined with hooks of various sizes.
- TITAN-BRAID™ Coated HVHigh Visibility - Double Braid Composite Rope
Ideal for use as winch or tow lines, this product can be spliced and combined with hooks of various sizes.This product is renowned for its strength and durability.
- Vantage™Double Braid - Polyester Cover over a Braided Vectran® Core
This product is constructed with a high tenacity 100% Vectran (LCP) braided core and a 100% polyester braided cover. The result is a light weight, low stretch, high U.V., high temperature and abrasion resistant product. The product has many uses including sheets, halyards, winch lines and lifting slings.
Atlantic Braids Ltd.
100 Concession #1, Chute à Blondeau, ON
K0B 1B0, Canada
Phone: (613) 674-2728 Fax: (613) 674-3192
It’s Thursday 1:02 AM — sorry, we’re closed.