- AB-Double™ BULLROPEDouble Braid Polyester Rope
AB-Double™ BULLROPE rope is manufactured from 100% high tenacity polyester fibre, double braid polyester rope is constructed of a braided core and cover. Ideal for use in arborist rigging applications. This product provides an excellent combination of high strength and low elongation. It also has great abrasion resistance due to the ABL coating. Standard lengths are 150’ & 600’.
- AB-Double™ Nylon RopeDouble Braid Nylon Rope
Manufactured from 100% nylon 66 fibre and constructed with a braided nylon cover over a braided nylon core. ABL double braid nylon meets Canadian government and MIL specification (40-GP 16M Type 1). This DBN rope has high strength, controlled stretch and it is abrasion resistant.
- AB-Double™ PolyesterDouble Braid Polyester Rope Manufactured from 100% high tenacity polyester fibre and constructed with a braided cover over a braided core. This product provides the best combination of high strength, low elongation and abrasion resistance of any polyester rope available.
- Brizo™Double Braid MFP rope with a Dyneema® core
Brizo™ is a lightweight floating double braid rope. Made with MFP over a Dyneema® core, Brizo™ is ideal for use as a high-strength water rescue rope.-
- CoreX-12™Double Braid Rope with a Dyneema® Fibre Core
CoreX-12™ has the strength to replace a steel cable, it has very low stretch and it is light weight. A durable polyester jacket protects the Dyneema® core of this synthetic rope.
- CoreX-Pro™Double Braid Rope with a Dyneema® Fibre Core
CoreX-Pro has a polyester cover and features a coated core made with SK78 Dyneema® fibre, it has been designed for professional sailing and high performance kite-line applications .
- Double-Lite™Double Braid Rope, made with Multi-Filament Polypropylene
This product floats on water and is excellent for use as a water rescue line, light mooring line or as a crowd control line.
- Jerk-It™ K.E.R.R. Lines (Kinetic Energy Recovery Rope)Double Braid Rope, Made with 100% Nylon
Jerk-It™ K.E.R.R. Lines (Kinetic Energy Recovery Rope) use the kinetic properties of nylon to recover vehicles that are stuck in mud, snow or sand. We manufacture in diameters suitable for recovering the smallest off road atvs and buggys up to diameters suitable for recovering large trucks, tractors and other large equipment.
- Odeon™Braided Spun Polyester Cover over a Continuous Filament Polyester Core.
Odeon™ stage rope has a continuous filament core which provides good strength with low stretch. Combined with a non-reflective spun-polyester jacket, this rope is stealthy, soft and comfortable to grip.
- TITAN-BRAID™Double Braid Composite Rope
Made with a braided polyester cover over a braided nylon core, ideal for use as winch or tow lines as well as setting underground cable. This product can be spliced and combined with hooks of various sizes.
- TITAN-BRAID™ CoatedColour Coated Double Braid Composite Rope
TITAN-BRAID™ coated rope is manufactured with a braided polyester cover over a braided nylon core and coated with our ABL polymer colour coating. This bull rope is ideal for use as winch or tow lines as well as setting underground cable. This rope can be cut to length, spliced and combined with hooks of various sizes.
Atlantic Braids Ltd.
#15 Concession Road 1, Chute à Blondeau, ON
K0B 1B0, Canada
Phone: (613) 674-2728 Fax: (613) 674-3192
Office Hours: 8am – 5pm Mon.-Thurs. | 8am – 4pm Fri.