- Solid-Lite™Solid Braid MFP Rope
Solid-Lite™ rope is a lightweight (floating) solid braid MFP rope with low stretch, ideal for use as an anchor line or light duty general utility rope.
- Solid Braid PolyesterSolid Braid Polyester This general purpose utility cord is manufactured from 100% continuous filament polyester fibre.
- Solid Braid NylonSolid Braid Nylon
Solid Braid Nylon is an excellent general purpose utility cord manufactured from 100% continuous filament nylon fibre.
- Polyester Utility CordPolyester Utility Cord
ABL Polyester Utility Cord is manufactured using 100% high tenacity polyester. This diamond braid polyester rope has many uses on or off the water.
- Odeon Cloak-SPC™Braided Spun Polyester Cover over a Spun Polyester core.
Odeon Cloak-SPC™ is a small diameter stealthy stage rope made entirely out of spun polyester. It offers low stretch and a soft cotton-like feel for improved grip.
- Nylon Starter Cord – Sash BraidSash Braided Nylon
This cord is manufactured to a precise diameter with a smooth surface and a uniformly round solid braid, it also has excellent wear resistance.
- Luff LineSolid Braid Polyester
Manufactured with 100% high tensile polyester, this product is braided very tightly, resulting in a stiff cord which is used primarily as ribbing in sails.
- Dinghy RopePolyester Rope
ABL Dinghy Ropes are manufactured using 100% high tenacity polyester and are available in a multitude of colours, with many uses on or off the water.
- CoreX™Solid Braid Spear Fishing Line made with a Dyneema® Fibre Core
Designed as a superior quality spear fishing line and constructed with a polyester cover over a SK78 Dyneema® fibre core.
Atlantic Braids Ltd.
#15 Concession Road 1, Chute à Blondeau, ON
K0B 1B0, Canada
Phone: (613) 674-2728 Fax: (613) 674-3192
Office Hours: 8am – 5pm Mon.-Thurs. | 8am – 4pm Fri.