- Vectro-12™12-Strand Rope, made with Vectran® fibre
This is a steel cable alternative. It has extremely high strength, low stretch and is light weight. The Vectran® fibre makes it lighter and safer to handle with bare hands than steel cable.
- TorX-12™12 Strand Rope, made with Dyneema®
TorX-12™ is the directional line that never loses its stripes. It is a steel cable replacement rope which is light weight, floats in water and has very little stretch.
- TITAN-BRAID™ Coated HVHigh Visibility - Double Braid Composite Rope
Ideal for use as winch or tow lines, this product can be spliced and combined with hooks of various sizes.This product is renowned for its strength and durability.
- TITAN-BRAID™ CoatedColour Coated Double Braid Composite Rope
TITAN-BRAID™ coated rope is manufactured with a braided polyester cover over a braided nylon core and coated with our ABL polymer colour coating. This bull rope is ideal for use as winch or tow lines as well as setting underground cable. This rope can be cut to length, spliced and combined with hooks of various sizes.
- TITAN-BRAID™Double Braid Composite Rope
Made with a braided polyester cover over a braided nylon core, ideal for use as winch or tow lines as well as setting underground cable. This product can be spliced and combined with hooks of various sizes.
- Synthetic Winch Cables & Extensions12-Strand Rope, made with Dyneema®
SupreemX-12™ Synthetic Winch Cables & Winch Line Extensions
Winch ropes include: The winch line, a hook and a wear-pad (a sleeve is included on 5/16" and larger diameter lines)
Winch cable synthetic extensions include: The extension with two spliced eyes, wear-pads and 1 Hook (a sleeve is included on 5/16" and larger diameter lines)
- SupreemX-12™ Chokers12-Strand Rope, made with Dyneema®
This is the steel cable replacement. It is strong, lightweight with very low stretch and it is safer to handle with bare hands. Eye and Eye Slings include: two spliced eyes (wear-pads and/or sleeves are additional)
- SupreemX-12™12 Strand Rope, made with Dyneema® SupreemX-12™ is a 12-Strand Dyneema® Fibre Rope (UHMWPE), a steel cable replacement which is light weight, floats in water and has very little stretch.
- Static-12™ DS (Double Strands)12 Strand Rope with Double-Strands made with Polyester
This 12 Strand Polyester rope provides the highest strength to weight ratio for Polyester and it is easy to splice and can be coated for even greater durability.
- Static-12™12 Strand Rope, made with Polyester
This construction provides one of the highest strength to weight ratios for a polyester rope. Static-12™ is easy to splice and can be coated for even greater durability.
- Static-12M™12-Strand Rope, made with Polyester
Manufactured from 100% high tenacity continuous filament polyester. Static-12M™ is easy to splice and it has low stretch.
- Solid Braid PolyesterSolid Braid Polyester This general purpose utility cord is manufactured from 100% continuous filament polyester fibre.
- Solid Braid NylonSolid Braid Nylon
Solid Braid Nylon is an excellent general purpose utility cord manufactured from 100% continuous filament nylon fibre.
- Shock Cord (bungee cord)Polyester cover over a latex rubber core
This product is ideal for use as tie downs for tarpaulins and it is also of service to the sporting, camping equipment and boating industries.
- Reliance™Static Kernmantle, polyester cover and core
Reliance™ is a high strength static kernmantle climbing line with a 32 strand polyester jacket over a polyester core of twisted parallel strands.
- Polyester Utility CordPolyester Utility Cord
ABL Polyester Utility Cord is manufactured using 100% high tenacity polyester. This diamond braid polyester rope has many uses on or off the water.
- Nylon Starter Cord – Sash BraidSash Braided Nylon
This cord is manufactured to a precise diameter with a smooth surface and a uniformly round solid braid, it also has excellent wear resistance.
- Nylon Starter Cord – Diamond BraidDiamond Braided Nylon
Manufactured with 100% high tenacity nylon this product has a tight braid over a nylon strand core. The product has excellent stretch, abrasion resistance and shock absorbing abilities
- MonoRay-12™12 Strand Rope, made with Mono-Filament Polypropylene
MonoRay-12™ is made with Mono-Filament Polypropylene, it floats and is excellent for use as a general utility line in a multitude of applications.
- Kourage-12™12 Strand rope, made with Kevlar® fibre
Kourage-12™ is manufactured with Kevlar® fibre and coated with our ABL polymer. This 12 Strand braided rope is an excellent alternative to steel cable.
- Jerk-It™ K.E.R.R. Lines (Kinetic Energy Recovery Rope)Double Braid Rope, Made with 100% Nylon
Jerk-It™ K.E.R.R. Lines (Kinetic Energy Recovery Rope) use the kinetic properties of nylon to recover vehicles that are stuck in mud, snow or sand. We manufacture in diameters suitable for recovering the smallest off road atvs and buggys up to diameters suitable for recovering large trucks, tractors and other large equipment.
- Jerk-It-12™ K.E.R.R. Lines (Kinetic Energy Recovery Rope)12 Strand Rope, Made with 100% Nylon
Jerk-It-12™ K.E.R.R. (Kinetic Energy Recovery Rope) uses the kinetic properties of nylon to recover vehicles that are stuck in mud, snow or sand. We manufacture in diameters suitable for all sizes of equipment.
- HeatBoss-12™12-Strand Braided Rope, made with Technora® fibre
HeatBoss-12™ has extremely high strength combined with a very high melting point in comparison to rope made with other fibres.
- Hardline™Diamond Braid Rope, made with 100% Dyneema® fibre
This product is tightly braided with 100% Dyneema® and has no core.
- General Purpose Polyester Sash100% Polyester Sash Braid
General Purpose Polyester Sash is manufactured from 100% high tenacity polyester. This cord is flexible and torque free with a smooth surface that is abrasion resistant and uniformly round.
- General Purpose Nylon SashNylon Sash Braid
General Purpose Nylon Sash braid rope is manufactured with continuous filament nylon. It has a smooth, round surface and remains torque free under tension.
- Fling-It™8-Strand, 100% Dyneema® fibre mini-line
This throw line is available in diameters ranging from 0.8mm to 2.8mm. This high strength, low stretch and light weight rope is coated with our slick polymer colour coating which adds additional abrasion resistance for longer life.
- Endurance™Semi-Static Kernmantle, polyester cover over nylon core
Endurance™ is a high strength semi-static kernmantle climbing line constructed with a 32 strand polyester jacket over a nylon core of twisted parallel strands.
- Dynamic-12M™12-Strand Rope, made with Nylon
Manufactured from 100% high tenacity continuous filament nylon. Dynamic-12M™ is easy to splice and mitigates shock loads.
- CoreX-12™Double Braid Rope with a Dyneema® Fibre Core
CoreX-12™ has the strength to replace a steel cable, it has very low stretch and it is light weight. A durable polyester jacket protects the Dyneema® core of this synthetic rope.
- Arborist Soft ShacklesArborist Soft Shackles, made with Dyneema® fibre
Arborist soft shackles are an excellent alternative to steel shackles in many applications as they are very light weight and offer extremely high strength with very little stretch.
- ABL Soft ShacklesABL Soft Shackles, made with Dyneema® fibre
ABL Soft Shackles are an excellent alternative to steel shackles in certain applications as they are very light weight and offer extremely high strength with very little stretch.
- AB-Double™ PolyesterDouble Braid Polyester Rope
Manufactured from 100% high tenacity polyester fibre and constructed with a braided cover over a braided core. This product provides the best combination of high strength, low elongation and abrasion resistance of any polyester rope available.
- AB-Double™ Nylon RopeDouble Braid Nylon Rope
Manufactured from 100% nylon 66 fibre and constructed with a braided nylon cover over a braided nylon core. ABL double braid nylon meets Canadian government and MIL specification (40-GP 16M Type 1). This DBN rope has high strength, controlled stretch and it is abrasion resistant.
Atlantic Braids Ltd.
#15 Concession Road 1, Chute à Blondeau, ON
K0B 1B0, Canada
Phone: (613) 674-2728 Fax: (613) 674-3192
Office Hours: 8am – 5pm Mon.-Thurs. | 8am – 4pm Fri.