- AB-Double™ Nylon RopeDouble Braid Nylon Rope
Manufactured from 100% nylon 66 fibre and constructed with a braided nylon cover over a braided nylon core. ABL double braid nylon meets Canadian government and MIL specification (40-GP 16M Type 1). This DBN rope has high strength, controlled stretch and it is abrasion resistant.
- AB-Double™ PolyesterDouble Braid Polyester Rope
Manufactured from 100% high tenacity polyester fibre and constructed with a braided cover over a braided core. This product provides the best combination of high strength, low elongation and abrasion resistance of any polyester rope available.
- ABL Soft ShacklesABL Soft Shackles, made with Dyneema® fibre
ABL Soft Shackles are an excellent alternative to steel shackles in certain applications as they are very light weight and offer extremely high strength with very little stretch.
- Arborist Soft ShacklesArborist Soft Shackles, made with Dyneema® fibre
Arborist soft shackles are an excellent alternative to steel shackles in many applications as they are very light weight and offer extremely high strength with very little stretch.
- CoreX-12™Double Braid Rope with a Dyneema® Fibre Core
CoreX-12™ has the strength to replace a steel cable, it has very low stretch and it is light weight. A durable polyester jacket protects the Dyneema® core of this synthetic rope.
- Dynamic-12M™12-Strand Rope, made with Nylon
Manufactured from 100% high tenacity continuous filament nylon. Dynamic-12M™ is easy to splice and mitigates shock loads.
- Endurance™Semi-Static Kernmantle, polyester cover over nylon core
Endurance™ is a high strength semi-static kernmantle climbing line constructed with a 32 strand polyester jacket over a nylon core of twisted parallel strands.
- Fling-It™8-Strand, 100% Dyneema® fibre mini-line
This throw line is available in diameters ranging from 0.8mm to 2.8mm. This high strength, low stretch and light weight rope is coated with our slick polymer colour coating which adds additional abrasion resistance for longer life.
- General Purpose Nylon SashNylon Sash Braid
General Purpose Nylon Sash braid rope is manufactured with continuous filament nylon. It has a smooth, round surface and remains torque free under tension.
- General Purpose Polyester Sash100% Polyester Sash Braid
General Purpose Polyester Sash is manufactured from 100% high tenacity polyester. This cord is flexible and torque free with a smooth surface that is abrasion resistant and uniformly round.
- GripFlex-12™12 Strand Braided Polyester cover over a Parallel Twisted Polyester Core
Manufactured as a 12-Strand 100% polyester climbing rope. This product has high strength, low stretch and it is abrasion resistant. Even with extensive use, this single braid product will maintain its shape and flexibility.
- GripFlex-16™16 Strand Braided Polyester Cover over a Parallel Twisted Polyester Core
This climbing line is very flexible and has very little stretch.
- GripFlex-24™24 Strand Braided Polyester Cover with a 16 Strand Braided Polyester Core
These products are excellent for use as a climbing lines for tree care professionals with superb knot holding ability.
- HeatBoss-12™12-Strand Braided Rope, made with Technora® fibre
HeatBoss-12™ has extremely high strength combined with a very high melting point in comparison to rope made with other fibres.
- Hollow Braid – Limb-Saver24 Strand Hollow Braid Rope, Made with Polyester
Polyester rope specifically braided without a core. When compared to steel cable limb support systems, the synthetic line is lighter in weight and easier to work with as no nuts or bolts are required and the flatness of the synthetic hollow braid rope means that it will not bite into a tree as with a steel cable.
- Jerk-It-12™ K.E.R.R. Lines (Kinetic Energy Recovery Rope)12 Strand Rope, Made with 100% Nylon
Jerk-It-12™ K.E.R.R. (Kinetic Energy Recovery Rope) uses the kinetic properties of nylon to recover vehicles that are stuck in mud, snow or sand. We manufacture in diameters suitable for all sizes of equipment.
- Jerk-It™ K.E.R.R. Lines (Kinetic Energy Recovery Rope)Double Braid Rope, Made with 100% Nylon
Jerk-It™ K.E.R.R. Lines (Kinetic Energy Recovery Rope) use the kinetic properties of nylon to recover vehicles that are stuck in mud, snow or sand. We manufacture in diameters suitable for recovering the smallest off road atvs and buggys up to diameters suitable for recovering large trucks, tractors and other large equipment.
- Kourage-12™12 Strand rope, made with Kevlar® fibre
Kourage-12™ is manufactured with Kevlar® fibre and coated with our ABL polymer. This 12 Strand braided rope is an excellent alternative to steel cable.
- Nylon Starter Cord – Diamond BraidDiamond Braided Nylon
Manufactured with 100% high tenacity nylon this product has a tight braid over a nylon strand core. The product has excellent stretch, abrasion resistance and shock absorbing abilities
- Nylon Starter Cord – Sash BraidSash Braided Nylon
This cord is manufactured to a precise diameter with a smooth surface and a uniformly round solid braid, it also has excellent wear resistance.
- Reliance™Static Kernmantle, polyester cover and core
Reliance™ is a high strength static kernmantle climbing line with a 32 strand polyester jacket over a polyester core of twisted parallel strands.
- Shock Cord (bungee cord)Polyester cover over a latex rubber core
This product is ideal for use as tie downs for tarpaulins and it is also of service to the sporting, camping equipment and boating industries.
- Solid Braid NylonSolid Braid Nylon
Solid Braid Nylon is an excellent general purpose utility cord manufactured from 100% continuous filament nylon fibre.
- Static-12M™12-Strand Rope, made with Polyester
Manufactured from 100% high tenacity continuous filament polyester. Static-12M™ is easy to splice and it has low stretch.
- Static-12™12 Strand Rope, made with Polyester
This construction provides one of the highest strength to weight ratios for a polyester rope. Static-12™ is easy to splice and can be coated for even greater durability.
- Static-12™ DS (Double Strands)12 Strand Rope with Double-Strands made with Polyester
This 12 Strand Polyester rope provides the highest strength to weight ratio for Polyester and it is easy to splice and can be coated for even greater durability.
- SupreemX-12™12 Strand Rope, made with Dyneema®
SupreemX-12™ is a 12-Strand Dyneema® Fibre Rope (UHMWPE), a steel cable replacement which is light weight, floats in water and has very little stretch.
- SupreemX-12™ Chokers12-Strand Rope, made with Dyneema®
This is the steel cable replacement. It is strong, lightweight with very low stretch and it is safer to handle with bare hands. Eye and Eye Slings include: two spliced eyes (wear-pads and/or sleeves are additional)
- Synthetic Winch Cables & Extensions12-Strand Rope, made with Dyneema®
SupreemX-12™ Synthetic Winch Cables & Winch Line Extensions
Winch ropes include: The winch line, a hook and a wear-pad (a sleeve is included on 5/16" and larger diameter lines)
Winch cable synthetic extensions include: The extension with two spliced eyes, wear-pads and 1 Hook (a sleeve is included on 5/16" and larger diameter lines)
- TITAN-BRAID™Double Braid Composite Rope
Made with a braided polyester cover over a braided nylon core, ideal for use as winch or tow lines as well as setting underground cable. This product can be spliced and combined with hooks of various sizes.
- TITAN-BRAID™ CoatedColour Coated Double Braid Composite Rope
TITAN-BRAID™ coated rope is manufactured with a braided polyester cover over a braided nylon core and coated with our ABL polymer colour coating. This bull rope is ideal for use as winch or tow lines as well as setting underground cable. This rope can be cut to length, spliced and combined with hooks of various sizes.
- TITAN-BRAID™ Coated HVHigh Visibility - Double Braid Composite Rope
Ideal for use as winch or tow lines, this product can be spliced and combined with hooks of various sizes.This product is renowned for its strength and durability.
- TorX-12™12 Strand Rope, made with Dyneema®
TorX-12™ is the directional line that never loses its stripes. It is a steel cable replacement rope which is light weight, floats in water and has very little stretch.
- Vantage™Double Braid - Polyester Cover over a Braided Vectran® Core
This product is constructed with a high tenacity 100% Vectran (LCP) braided core and a 100% polyester braided cover. The result is a light weight, low stretch, high U.V., high temperature and abrasion resistant product. The product has many uses including sheets, halyards, winch lines and lifting slings.
- Vectro-12™12-Strand Rope, made with Vectran® fibre
This is a steel cable alternative. It has extremely high strength, low stretch and is light weight. The Vectran® fibre makes it lighter and safer to handle with bare hands than steel cable.
Atlantic Braids Ltd.
100 Concession #1, Chute à Blondeau, ON
K0B 1B0, Canada
Phone: (613) 674-2728 Fax: (613) 674-3192
It’s Thursday 12:54 AM — sorry, we’re closed.