- AB-Double™ Nylon RopeDouble Braid Nylon Rope
Manufactured from 100% nylon 66 fibre and constructed with a braided nylon cover over a braided nylon core. ABL double braid nylon meets Canadian government and MIL specification (40-GP 16M Type 1). This DBN rope has high strength, controlled stretch and it is abrasion resistant.
- ABL Soft ShacklesABL Soft Shackles, made with Dyneema® fibre
ABL Soft Shackles are an excellent alternative to steel shackles in certain applications as they are very light weight and offer extremely high strength with very little stretch.
- Arborist Soft ShacklesArborist Soft Shackles, made with Dyneema® fibre
Arborist soft shackles are an excellent alternative to steel shackles in many applications as they are very light weight and offer extremely high strength with very little stretch.
- Brizo™Double Braid MFP rope with a Dyneema® core
Brizo™ is a lightweight floating double braid rope. Made with MFP over a Dyneema® core, Brizo™ is ideal for use as a high-strength water rescue rope.-
- CoreX-12™Double Braid Rope with a Dyneema® Fibre Core
CoreX-12™ has the strength to replace a steel cable, it has very low stretch and it is light weight. A durable polyester jacket protects the Dyneema® core of this synthetic rope.
- CoreX-Pro™Double Braid Rope with a Dyneema® Fibre Core
CoreX-Pro has a polyester cover and features a coated core made with SK78 Dyneema® fibre, it has been designed for professional sailing and high performance kite-line applications .
- CoreX™Solid Braid Spear Fishing Line made with a Dyneema® Fibre Core
Designed as a superior quality spear fishing line and constructed with a polyester cover over a SK78 Dyneema® fibre core.
- Fling-It™8-Strand, 100% Dyneema® fibre mini-line
This throw line is available in diameters ranging from 0.8mm to 2.8mm. This high strength, low stretch and light weight rope is coated with our slick polymer colour coating which adds additional abrasion resistance for longer life.
- Hardline™Diamond Braid Rope, made with 100% Dyneema® fibre
This product is tightly braided and made with 100% Dyneema® fibre, it has no core.
- HeatBoss-12™12-Strand Braided Rope, made with Technora® fibre
HeatBoss-12™ has extremely high strength combined with a very high melting point in comparison to rope made with other fibres.
- Kourage-12™12 Strand rope, made with Kevlar® fibre
Kourage-12™ is manufactured with Kevlar® fibre and coated with our ABL polymer. This 12 Strand braided rope is an excellent alternative to steel cable.
- Shock Cord (bungee cord)Polyester cover over a latex rubber core
This product is ideal for use as tie downs for tarpaulins and it is also of service to the sporting, camping equipment and boating industries.
- Solid Braid NylonSolid Braid Nylon
Solid Braid Nylon is an excellent general purpose utility cord manufactured from 100% continuous filament nylon fibre.
- Solid Braid PolyesterSolid Braid Polyester This general purpose utility cord is manufactured from 100% continuous filament polyester fibre.
- SupreemX-12™12 Strand Rope, made with Dyneema®
SupreemX-12™ is a 12-Strand Dyneema® Fibre Rope (UHMWPE), a steel cable replacement which is light weight, floats in water and has very little stretch.
- SupreemX-12™ Chokers12-Strand Rope, made with Dyneema®
This is the steel cable replacement. It is strong, lightweight with very low stretch and it is safer to handle with bare hands. Eye and Eye Slings include: two spliced eyes (wear-pads and/or sleeves are additional)
- TorX-12™12 Strand Rope, made with Dyneema®
TorX-12™ is the directional line that never loses its stripes. It is a steel cable replacement rope which is light weight, floats in water and has very little stretch.
- Vectro-12™12-Strand Rope, made with Vectran® fibre
This is a steel cable alternative. It has extremely high strength, low stretch and is light weight. The Vectran® fibre makes it lighter and safer to handle with bare hands than steel cable.
Atlantic Braids Ltd.
#15 Concession Road 1, Chute à Blondeau, ON
K0B 1B0, Canada
Phone: (613) 674-2728 Fax: (613) 674-3192
Office Hours: 8am – 5pm Mon.-Thurs. | 8am – 4pm Fri.