- AB-Double™ Nylon RopeDouble Braid Nylon Rope
Manufactured from 100% nylon fibre and constructed with a braided nylon cover over a braided nylon core. ABL double braid nylon meets Canadian government and MIL specification (40-GP 16M Type 1). This DBN rope has high strength, controlled stretch and it is abrasion resistant.
- AB-Double™ PolyesterDouble Braid Polyester Rope
Manufactured from 100% high tenacity polyester fibre and constructed with a braided cover over a braided core. This product provides the best combination of high strength, low elongation and abrasion resistance of any polyester rope available.
- ABL Soft ShacklesABL Soft Shackles, made with Dyneema® fibre
ABL Soft Shackles are an excellent alternative to steel shackles in certain applications as they are very light weight and offer extremely high strength with very little stretch.
- Diamond-Lite™8-Strand Diamond Braid MFP Rope
Diamond-Lite™ is made with Multi-Filament Polypropylene (MFP) and is used for net top lines, hand lines and life ring heaving lines.
- Dinghy RopePolyester Rope
ABL Dinghy Ropes are manufactured using 100% high tenacity polyester and are available in a multitude of colours, with many uses on or off the water.
- Double-Lite™Double Braid Rope, made with Multi-Filament Polypropylene
This product floats on water and is excellent for use as a water rescue line, light mooring line or as a crowd control line.
- Endurance™Semi-Static Kernmantle, polyester cover over nylon core
Endurance™ is a high strength semi-static kernmantle climbing line constructed with a 32 strand polyester jacket over a nylon core of twisted parallel strands.
- General Purpose Nylon SashNylon Sash Braid
General Purpose Nylon Sash braid rope is manufactured with continuous filament nylon. It has a smooth, round surface and remains torque free under tension.
- General Purpose Polyester Sash100% Polyester Sash Braid
General Purpose Polyester Sash is manufactured from 100% high tenacity polyester. This cord is flexible and torque free with a smooth surface that is abrasion resistant and uniformly round.
- Luff LineSolid Braid Polyester
Manufactured with 100% high tensile polyester, this product is braided very tightly, resulting in a stiff cord which is used primarily as ribbing in sails.
- MonoRay-12™12 Strand Rope, made with Mono-Filament Polypropylene
MonoRay-12™ is made with Mono-Filament Polypropylene, it floats and is excellent for use as a general utility line in a multitude of applications.
- Nylon Starter Cord – Diamond BraidDiamond Braided Nylon
Manufactured with 100% high tenacity nylon this product has a tight braid over a nylon strand core. The product has excellent stretch, abrasion resistance and shock absorbing abilities
- Nylon Starter Cord – Sash BraidSash Braided Nylon
This cord is manufactured to a precise diameter with a smooth surface and a uniformly round solid braid, it also has excellent wear resistance.
- PS-12™12 Strand Rope, made with Polysteel® fibre
PS-12™ is made with Polysteel® fibre which has nearly twice the strength of traditional Mono-Filament Polypropylene. It floats and is excellent for water use and as a general utility line in a multitude of applications.
- Reliance™Static Kernmantle, polyester cover and core
Reliance™ is a high strength static kernmantle climbing line with a 32 strand polyester jacket over a polyester core of twisted parallel strands.
- Solid Braid NylonSolid Braid Nylon
Solid Braid Nylon is an excellent general purpose utility cord manufactured from 100% continuous filament nylon fibre.
- Solid-Lite™Solid Braid MFP Rope
Solid-Lite™ rope is a lightweight (floating) solid braid MFP rope with low stretch, ideal for use as an anchor line or light duty general utility rope.
- Static-12™12 Strand Rope, made with Polyester
This construction provides one of the highest strength to weight ratios for a polyester rope. Static-12™ is easy to splice and can be coated for even greater durability.
- Static-12™ DS (Double Strands)12 Strand Rope with Double-Strands made with Polyester
This 12 Strand Polyester rope provides the highest strength to weight ratio for Polyester and it is easy to splice and can be coated for even greater durability.
Atlantic Braids Ltd.
100 Concession #1, Chute à Blondeau, ON
K0B 1B0, Canada
Phone: (613) 674-2728 Fax: (613) 674-3192
It’s Tuesday 5:10 PM — sorry, we’re closed.