- TITAN-BRAID™ Coated HVHigh Visibility - Double Braid Composite Rope
Ideal for use as winch or tow lines, this product can be spliced and combined with hooks of various sizes.This product is renowned for its strength and durability.
- TITAN-BRAID™ CoatedColour Coated Double Braid Composite Rope
TITAN-BRAID™ coated rope is manufactured with a braided polyester cover over a braided nylon core and coated with our ABL polymer colour coating. This bull rope is ideal for use as winch or tow lines as well as setting underground cable. This rope can be cut to length, spliced and combined with hooks of various sizes.
- TITAN-BRAID™Double Braid Composite Rope
Made with a braided polyester cover over a braided nylon core, ideal for use as winch or tow lines as well as setting underground cable. This product can be spliced and combined with hooks of various sizes.
- Solid Braid NylonSolid Braid Nylon
Solid Braid Nylon is an excellent general purpose utility cord manufactured from 100% continuous filament nylon fibre.
- Parachute Cord – Type 3 – BlackParachute cord - Type 3 - Black
Made with 100% high tenacity Nylon, this type 3 parachute cord (paracord) is black in colour with standard reels measuring 400 yards. Type 3 indicates that this product has 7 core strands. This product meets or exceeds the following specifications: MIL-C-5040
- Nylon Starter Cord – Sash BraidSash Braided Nylon
This cord is manufactured to a precise diameter with a smooth surface and a uniformly round solid braid, it also has excellent wear resistance.
- Nylon Starter Cord – Diamond BraidDiamond Braided Nylon
Manufactured with 100% high tenacity nylon this product has a tight braid over a nylon strand core. The product has excellent stretch, abrasion resistance and shock absorbing abilities
- Jerk-It™ K.E.R.R. Lines (Kinetic Energy Recovery Rope)Double Braid Rope, Made with 100% Nylon
Jerk-It™ K.E.R.R. Lines (Kinetic Energy Recovery Rope) use the kinetic properties of nylon to recover vehicles that are stuck in mud, snow or sand. We manufacture in diameters suitable for recovering the smallest off road atvs and buggys up to diameters suitable for recovering large trucks, tractors and other large equipment.
- Jerk-It-12™ K.E.R.R. Lines (Kinetic Energy Recovery Rope)12 Strand Rope, Made with 100% Nylon
Jerk-It-12™ K.E.R.R. (Kinetic Energy Recovery Rope) uses the kinetic properties of nylon to recover vehicles that are stuck in mud, snow or sand. We manufacture in diameters suitable for all sizes of equipment.
- General Purpose Nylon SashNylon Sash Braid
General Purpose Nylon Sash braid rope is manufactured with continuous filament nylon. It has a smooth, round surface and remains torque free under tension.
- Endurance™Semi-Static Kernmantle, polyester cover over nylon core
Endurance™ is a high strength semi-static kernmantle climbing line constructed with a 32 strand polyester jacket over a nylon core of twisted parallel strands.
- Dynamic-12M™12-Strand Rope, made with Nylon
Manufactured from 100% high tenacity continuous filament nylon. Dynamic-12M™ is easy to splice and mitigates shock loads.
- Drapery CordDiamond Braid Nylon
Manufactured as a very tight diamond braid our Drapery cord has a 100% nylon cover and core. This product is excellent for use in Venetian or vertical blinds.
- Braided Nylon Twine8 Strand Diamond or Twill Braid
Manufactured from high tenacity 100% continuous filament nylon. It is an excellent product for use in lobster and crab pots, nets, decoy line, mason line, repair and as an all purpose utility cord with excellent abrasion, U.V. and chemical resistance.
- Bowling RopeDiamond Braid Nylon Rope
This nylon rope is constructed with a diamond braid and manufactured from 100% high tenacity nylon and works as a general utility cord in many applications.
- AB-Double™ Nylon RopeDouble Braid Nylon Rope
Manufactured from 100% nylon 66 fibre and constructed with a braided nylon cover over a braided nylon core. ABL double braid nylon meets Canadian government and MIL specification (40-GP 16M Type 1). This DBN rope has high strength, controlled stretch and it is abrasion resistant.
Atlantic Braids Ltd.
#15 Concession Road 1, Chute à Blondeau, ON
K0B 1B0, Canada
Phone: (613) 674-2728 Fax: (613) 674-3192
Office Hours: 8am – 5pm Mon.-Thurs. | 8am – 4pm Fri.