- ABL Battle RopesDouble Braid Polyester Rope
ABL Battle Rope - Durable, heavy battle ropes with ends that are whipped and then dipped in a thick polymer to form handles that provide lots of grip.
- ABL Soft ShacklesABL Soft Shackles, made with Dyneema® fibre
ABL Soft Shackles are an excellent alternative to steel shackles in certain applications as they are very light weight and offer extremely high strength with very little stretch.
- Arborist Soft ShacklesArborist Soft Shackles, made with Dyneema® fibre
Arborist soft shackles are an excellent alternative to steel shackles in many applications as they are very light weight and offer extremely high strength with very little stretch.
- Bowling RopeDiamond Braid Nylon Rope
This nylon rope is constructed with a diamond braid and manufactured from 100% high tenacity nylon and works as a general utility cord in many applications.
- Braided Nylon Twine8 Strand Diamond or Twill Braid
Manufactured from high tenacity 100% continuous filament nylon. It is an excellent product for use in lobster and crab pots, nets, decoy line, mason line, repair and as an all purpose utility cord with excellent abrasion, U.V. and chemical resistance.
- Braided Polyester Twine8 Strand Diamond or Twill Braid
Manufactured from high tenacity 100% continuous filament polyester. Product is available in multiple colours of yarn.
- Brizo™Double Braid MFP rope with a Dyneema® core
Brizo™ is a lightweight floating double braid rope. Made with MFP over a Dyneema® core, Brizo™ is ideal for use as a high-strength water rescue rope.-
- Clothesline16 Strand Double Braid Polyester Rope
Manufactured on a 16 carrier machine, this double braid polyester clothesline is available in white or in white with either a blue, green or orange tracer. As the name implies this product is most commonly used as a clothesline.
- Diamond-Lite™8-Strand Diamond Braid MFP Rope
Diamond-Lite™ is made with Multi-Filament Polypropylene (MFP) and is used for net top lines, hand lines and life ring heaving lines.
- Dinghy RopePolyester Rope
ABL Dinghy Ropes are manufactured using 100% high tenacity polyester and are available in a multitude of colours, with many uses on or off the water.
- Double-Lite™Double Braid Rope, made with Multi-Filament Polypropylene
This product floats on water and is excellent for use as a water rescue line, light mooring line or as a crowd control line.
- Drapery CordDiamond Braid Nylon
Manufactured as a very tight diamond braid our Drapery cord has a 100% nylon cover and core. This product is excellent for use in Venetian or vertical blinds.
- Endurance™Semi-Static Kernmantle, polyester cover over nylon core
Endurance™ is a high strength semi-static kernmantle climbing line constructed with a 32 strand polyester jacket over a nylon core of twisted parallel strands.
- General Purpose Nylon SashNylon Sash Braid
General Purpose Nylon Sash braid rope is manufactured with continuous filament nylon. It has a smooth, round surface and remains torque free under tension.
- Hardline™Diamond Braid Rope, made with 100% Dyneema® fibre
This product is tightly braided with 100% Dyneema® and has no core.
- HeatBoss-12™12-Strand Braided Rope, made with Technora® fibre
HeatBoss-12™ has extremely high strength combined with a very high melting point in comparison to rope made with other fibres.
- Hollow Braid – Limb-Saver24 Strand Hollow Braid Rope, Made with Polyester
Polyester rope specifically braided without a core. When compared to steel cable limb support systems, the synthetic line is lighter in weight and easier to work with as no nuts or bolts are required and the flatness of the synthetic hollow braid rope means that it will not bite into a tree as with a steel cable.
- Jerk-It-12™ K.E.R.R. Lines (Kinetic Energy Recovery Rope)12 Strand Rope, Made with 100% Nylon
Jerk-It-12™ K.E.R.R. (Kinetic Energy Recovery Rope) uses the kinetic properties of nylon to recover vehicles that are stuck in mud, snow or sand. We manufacture in diameters suitable for all sizes of equipment.
- Jerk-It™ K.E.R.R. Lines (Kinetic Energy Recovery Rope)Double Braid Rope, Made with 100% Nylon
Jerk-It™ K.E.R.R. Lines (Kinetic Energy Recovery Rope) use the kinetic properties of nylon to recover vehicles that are stuck in mud, snow or sand. We manufacture in diameters suitable for recovering the smallest off road atvs and buggys up to diameters suitable for recovering large trucks, tractors and other large equipment.
- Kourage-12™12 Strand rope, made with Kevlar® fibre
Kourage-12™ is manufactured with Kevlar® fibre and coated with our ABL polymer. This 12 Strand braided rope is an excellent alternative to steel cable.
- Luff LineSolid Braid Polyester
Manufactured with 100% high tensile polyester, this product is braided very tightly, resulting in a stiff cord which is used primarily as ribbing in sails.
- MonoRay-12™12 Strand Rope, made with Mono-Filament Polypropylene
MonoRay-12™ is made with Mono-Filament Polypropylene, it floats and is excellent for use as a general utility line in a multitude of applications.
- Nylon Starter Cord – Diamond BraidDiamond Braided Nylon
Manufactured with 100% high tenacity nylon this product has a tight braid over a nylon strand core. The product has excellent stretch, abrasion resistance and shock absorbing abilities
- Nylon Starter Cord – Sash BraidSash Braided Nylon
This cord is manufactured to a precise diameter with a smooth surface and a uniformly round solid braid, it also has excellent wear resistance.
- Odeon Cloak-SPC™Braided Spun Polyester Cover over a Spun Polyester core.
Odeon Cloak-SPC™ is a small diameter stealthy stage rope made entirely out of spun polyester. It offers low stretch and a soft cotton-like feel for improved grip.
- Odeon Cloak™Braided Spun Polyester Cover over a Continuous Filament Polyester core.
Odeon Cloak™ is a small diameter stage rope designed with a higher strength continuous filament polyester core and a soft stealthy spun polyester (cotton-like) jacket offering improved grip.
- Odeon™Braided Spun Polyester Cover over a Braided Continuous Filament Polyester Core.
Odeon™ stage rope has a braided core providing good strength and low stretch with a spun polyester jacket offering a soft and comfortable grip.
- Polyester Utility CordPolyester Utility Cord
ABL Polyester Utility Cord is manufactured using 100% high tenacity polyester. This diamond braid polyester rope has many uses on or off the water.
- PS-12™12 Strand Rope, made with Polysteel® fibre
PS-12™ is made with Polysteel® fibre which has nearly twice the strength of traditional Mono-Filament Polypropylene. It floats and is excellent for water use and as a general utility line in a multitude of applications.
- Reliance™Static Kernmantle, polyester cover and core
Reliance™ is a high strength static kernmantle climbing line with a 32 strand polyester jacket over a polyester core of twisted parallel strands.
- Sash Braid Spun PolyesterSash Braid Spun Polyester
Sash Braid Spun Polyester is made with 100% Spun Polyester. This product has excellent grip and is an excellent alternative to cotton sash braid as it has the same soft cotton-like feel.
- Shock Cord (bungee cord)Polyester cover over a latex rubber core
This product is ideal for use as tie downs for tarpaulins and it is also of service to the sporting, camping equipment and boating industries.
- Solid Braid NylonSolid Braid Nylon
Solid Braid Nylon is an excellent general purpose utility cord manufactured from 100% continuous filament nylon fibre.
- Static-12M™12-Strand Rope, made with Polyester
Manufactured from 100% high tenacity continuous filament polyester. Static-12M™ is easy to splice and it has low stretch.
- SupreemX-12™ Chokers12-Strand Rope, made with Dyneema®
This is the steel cable replacement. It is strong, lightweight with very low stretch and it is safer to handle with bare hands. Eye and Eye Slings include: two spliced eyes (wear-pads and/or sleeves are additional)
- TorX-12™12 Strand Rope, made with Dyneema®
TorX-12™ is the directional line that never loses its stripes. It is a steel cable replacement rope which is light weight, floats in water and has very little stretch.
- Vantage™Double Braid - Polyester Cover over a Braided Vectran® Core
This product is constructed with a high tenacity 100% Vectran (LCP) braided core and a 100% polyester braided cover. The result is a light weight, low stretch, high U.V., high temperature and abrasion resistant product. The product has many uses including sheets, halyards, winch lines and lifting slings.
- Vectro-12™12-Strand Rope, made with Vectran® fibre
This is a steel cable alternative. It has extremely high strength, low stretch and is light weight. The Vectran® fibre makes it lighter and safer to handle with bare hands than steel cable.
Atlantic Braids Ltd.
100 Concession #1, Chute à Blondeau, ON
K0B 1B0, Canada
Phone: (613) 674-2728 Fax: (613) 674-3192
It’s Thursday 12:52 AM — sorry, we’re closed.