- AB-Double™ BULLROPEDouble Braid Polyester Rope AB-Double™ BULLROPE rope is manufactured from 100% high tenacity polyester fibre, double braid polyester rope is constructed of a braided core and cover. Ideal for use in arborist rigging applications. This product provides an excellent combination of high strength and low elongation. It also has great abrasion resistance due to the ABL coating. Standard lengths are 150’ & 600’.
- AB-Double™ Nylon RopeDouble Braid Nylon Rope Manufactured from 100% nylon 66 fibre and constructed with a braided nylon cover over a braided nylon core. ABL double braid nylon meets Canadian government and MIL specification (40-GP 16M Type 1). This DBN rope has high strength, controlled stretch and it is abrasion resistant.
- AB-Double™ PolyesterDouble Braid Polyester Rope Manufactured from 100% high tenacity polyester fibre and constructed with a braided cover over a braided core. This product provides the best combination of high strength, low elongation and abrasion resistance of any polyester rope available.
- ABL Soft ShacklesABL Soft Shackles, ABL Soft Shackles are an excellent alternative to steel shackles in many applications as they are very light weight and offer extremely high strength with very little stretch.
- Brizo™Double Braid MFP rope with a Dyneema® core Brizo™ is a lightweight floating double braid rope. Made with MFP over a Dyneema® core, Brizo™ is ideal for use as a high-strength water rescue rope.-
- CoreX-12™Double Braid Rope with a Dyneema® Fibre Core CoreX-12™ has the strength to replace a steel cable, it has very low stretch and it is light weight. A durable polyester jacket protects the Dyneema® core of this synthetic rope.
- CoreX-Pro™Double Braid Rope with a Dyneema® Fibre Core CoreX-Pro has a polyester cover and features a coated core made with SK78 Dyneema® fibre, it has been designed for professional sailing and high performance kite-line applications .
- CoreX™Solid Braid Spear Fishing Line made with a Dyneema® Fibre Core Designed as a superior quality spear fishing line and constructed with a polyester cover over a SK78 Dyneema® fibre core.
- Double-Lite™Double Braid Rope, made with Multi-Filament Polypropylene This product floats on water and is excellent for use as a water rescue line, light mooring line or as a crowd control line.
- Dynamic-12M™12-Strand Rope, made with Nylon Manufactured from 100% high tenacity continuous filament nylon. Dynamic-12M™ is easy to splice and mitigates shock loads.
- Endurance™Semi-Static Kernmantle, polyester cover over nylon core Endurance™ is a high strength semi-static kernmantle climbing line constructed with a 32 strand polyester jacket over a nylon core of twisted parallel strands.
- Fling-It™8-Strand, HMPE fibre mini-line This throw line is available in diameters ranging from 0.8mm to 2.8mm. This high strength, low stretch and lightweight rope is coated with our slick polymer colour coating which adds additional abrasion resistance for longer life.
- General Purpose Nylon SashNylon Sash Braid General Purpose Nylon Sash braid rope is manufactured with continuous filament nylon. It has a smooth, round surface and remains torque free under tension.
- GripFlex-12™12 Strand Braided Polyester cover over a Parallel Twisted Polyester Core GripFlex-12™ is a 12-Strand polyester static climbing line with high strength, low stretch and it is abrasion resistant. Even with extensive use, this single braid rope maintains its shape and flexibility.
- GripFlex-16™16 Strand Braided Polyester Cover over a Parallel Twisted Core With a 16 strand braided polyester cover over a parallel twisted nylon core, GripFlex-16™ is highly flexible with low stretch, excellent for use as a climbing line.
- GripFlex-24™24 Strand Braided Polyester Cover with a 16 Strand Braided Polyester Core GripFlex-24™ is a static climbing line intended for professional climbers, it is primarily in use within the tree care industry. This rope can be spliced, has superb knot holding ability and it maintains its roundness while in use.
- Hardline™Diamond Braid Rope, made with 100% Dyneema® fibre This product is tightly braided and made with 100% Dyneema® fibre, it has no core.
- HeatBoss-12™12-Strand Braided Rope, made with Technora® fibre HeatBoss-12™ has extremely high strength combined with a very high melting point in comparison to rope made with other fibres.
- Hollow Braid – Limb-Saver24 Strand Hollow Braid Rope, Made with Polyester Polyester rope specifically braided without a core. When compared to steel cable limb support systems, the synthetic line is lighter in weight and easier to work with as no nuts or bolts are required and the flatness of the synthetic hollow braid rope means that it will not bite into a tree as with a steel cable.
- Jerk-It-12™ K.E.R.R. Lines (Kinetic Energy Recovery Rope)12 Strand Rope, Made with 100% Nylon Jerk-It-12™ K.E.R.R. (Kinetic Energy Recovery Rope) uses the kinetic properties of nylon to recover vehicles that are stuck in mud, snow or sand. We manufacture in diameters suitable for all sizes of equipment.
- Jerk-It™ K.E.R.R. Lines (Kinetic Energy Recovery Rope)Double Braid Rope, Made with 100% Nylon Jerk-It™ K.E.R.R. Lines (Kinetic Energy Recovery Rope) use the kinetic properties of nylon to recover vehicles that are stuck in mud, snow or sand. We manufacture in diameters suitable for recovering the smallest off road atvs and buggys up to diameters suitable for recovering large trucks, tractors and other large equipment.
- Kourage-12™12 Strand rope, made with Kevlar® fibre Kourage-12™ is manufactured with Kevlar® fibre and coated with our ABL polymer. This 12 Strand braided rope is an excellent alternative to steel cable.
- Nylon Starter Cord – Sash BraidSash Braided Nylon This cord is manufactured to a precise diameter with a smooth surface and a uniformly round solid braid, it also has excellent wear resistance.
- Odeon™Braided Spun Polyester Cover over a Continuous Filament Polyester Core. Odeon™ stage rope has a continuous filament core which provides good strength with low stretch. Combined with a non-reflective spun-polyester jacket, this rope is stealthy, soft and comfortable to grip.
- Polyester Utility CordPolyester Utility Cord ABL Polyester Utility Cord is manufactured using 100% high tenacity polyester. This diamond braid polyester rope has many uses on or off the water.
- PS-12™12 Strand Rope, made with Polysteel® fibre PS-12™ is made with Polysteel® fibre which has nearly twice the strength of traditional Mono-Filament Polypropylene. It floats and is excellent for water use and as a general utility line in a multitude of applications.
- Reliance™Static Kernmantle, polyester cover and core Reliance™ is a high strength static kernmantle climbing line with a 32 strand polyester jacket over a polyester core of twisted parallel strands.
- Sash Braid Spun PolyesterSash Braid Spun Polyester Sash Braid Spun Polyester is made with 100% Spun Polyester. This product has excellent grip and is an excellent alternative to cotton sash braid as it has the same soft cotton-like feel.
- Shock Cord (bungee cord)Polyester cover over a latex rubber core This product is ideal for use as tie downs for tarpaulins and it is also of service to the sporting, camping equipment and boating industries.
- Solid Braid NylonSolid Braid Nylon Solid Braid Nylon is an excellent general purpose utility cord manufactured from 100% continuous filament nylon fibre.
- Solid Braid PolyesterSolid Braid Polyester This general purpose utility cord is manufactured from 100% continuous filament polyester fibre.
- Static-12M™12-Strand Rope, made with Polyester Manufactured from 100% high tenacity continuous filament polyester. Static-12M™ is easy to splice and it has low stretch.
- Static-12™12 Strand Rope, made with Polyester This construction provides one of the highest strength to weight ratios for a polyester rope. Static-12™ is easy to splice and can be coated for even greater durability.
- Static-12™ DS (Double Strands)12 Strand Rope with Double-Strands made with Polyester This 12 Strand Polyester rope provides the highest strength to weight ratio for Polyester and it is easy to splice and can be coated for even greater durability.
- SupreemX-12™12 Strand Rope, made with Dyneema® SupreemX-12™ is a 12-Strand Dyneema® Fibre Rope (UHMWPE), a steel cable replacement which is light weight, floats in water and has very little stretch.
- SupreemX-12™ Chokers12-Strand Rope, made with Dyneema® This is the steel cable replacement. It is strong, lightweight with very low stretch and it is safer to handle with bare hands. Eye and Eye Slings include: two spliced eyes (wear-pads and/or sleeves are additional)
- Synthetic Winch Cables & Extensions12-Strand Rope, made with Dyneema® SupreemX-12™ Synthetic Winch Cables & Winch Line Extensions Winch ropes include: one spliced eye with a wearpad and a hook (a sleeve is included on 5/16" and larger diameter lines) Winch cable synthetic extensions include: two spliced eyes, wear-pads and one hook (a sleeve is included on 5/16" and larger diameter lines)
- TITAN-BRAID™Double Braid Composite Rope Made with a braided polyester cover over a braided nylon core, ideal for use as winch or tow lines as well as setting underground cable. This product can be spliced and combined with hooks of various sizes.
- TITAN-BRAID™ CoatedColour Coated Double Braid Composite Rope TITAN-BRAID™ coated rope is manufactured with a braided polyester cover over a braided nylon core and coated with our ABL polymer colour coating. This bull rope is ideal for use as winch or tow lines as well as setting underground cable. This rope can be cut to length, spliced and combined with hooks of various sizes.
- TorX-12™12 Strand Rope, made with Dyneema® TorX-12™ is the directional line that never loses its stripes. It is a steel cable replacement rope which is light weight, floats in water and has very little stretch.
- Vectro-12™12-Strand Rope, made with Vectran® fibre This is a steel cable alternative. It has extremely high strength, low stretch and is light weight. The Vectran® fibre makes it lighter and safer to handle with bare hands than steel cable.
Atlantic Braids Ltd.
#15 Concession Road 1, Chute à Blondeau, ON
K0B 1B0, Canada
Phone: (613) 674-2728 Fax: (613) 674-3192
Office Hours: 8am – 5pm Mon.-Thurs. | 8am – 4pm Fri.