- AB-Double™ BULLROPEDouble Braid Polyester Rope AB-Double™ BULLROPE rope is manufactured from 100% high tenacity polyester fibre, double braid polyester rope is constructed of a braided core and cover. Ideal for use in arborist rigging applications. This product provides an excellent combination of high strength and low elongation. It also has great abrasion resistance due to the ABL coating. Standard lengths are 150’ & 600’.
- AB-Double™ Nylon RopeDouble Braid Nylon Rope Manufactured from 100% nylon 66 fibre and constructed with a braided nylon cover over a braided nylon core. This DBN rope has high strength, controlled stretch and it is abrasion resistant.
- AB-Double™ PolyesterDouble Braid Polyester Rope Manufactured from 100% high tenacity polyester fibre and constructed with a braided cover over a braided core. This product provides the best combination of high strength, low elongation and abrasion resistance of any polyester rope available.
- ABL Soft ShacklesABL Soft Shackles, ABL Soft Shackles are an excellent alternative to steel shackles in many applications as they are very light weight and offer extremely high strength with very little stretch.
- CoreX-12™Double Braid Rope with a core of HMPE Fibre, CoreX-12™ has the strength to replace a steel cable, a durable polyester jacket protects the HMPE core of this synthetic rope.
- Dynamic-12M™12-Strand Rope, made with Nylon Manufactured from 100% high tenacity continuous filament nylon. Dynamic-12M™ is easy to splice and mitigates shock loads.
- Endurance™Semi-Static Kernmantle, polyester cover over nylon core Endurance™ is a high strength semi-static kernmantle climbing line constructed with a 32 strand polyester jacket over a nylon core of twisted parallel strands.
- Fling-It™8-Strand, HMPE fibre mini-line This high strength, low stretch and lightweight rope is coated with our slick, colour coating which adds additional abrasion resistance for longer life.
- GripFlex-12™12 Strand Braided Polyester cover over a Parallel Twisted Polyester Core GripFlex-12™ is a 12-Strand polyester static climbing line with high strength, low stretch and it is abrasion resistant. Even with extensive use, this single braid rope maintains its shape and flexibility.
- GripFlex-16™16 Strand Braided Polyester Cover over a Parallel Twisted Core With a 16 strand braided polyester cover over a parallel twisted nylon core, GripFlex-16™ is highly flexible with low stretch, excellent for use as a climbing line.
- GripFlex-24™24 Strand Braided Polyester Cover with a 16 Strand Braided Polyester Core GripFlex-24™ is a static climbing line intended for professional climbers, it is primarily in use within the tree care industry. This rope can be spliced, has superb knot holding ability and it maintains its roundness while in use.
- HeatBoss-12™12-Strand Braided Rope, made with Technora® fibre HeatBoss-12™ has extremely high strength combined with a very high melting point in comparison to rope made with other fibres.
- Hollow Braid – Limb-Saver24 Strand Hollow Braid Rope, Made with Polyester Polyester rope specifically braided without a core. When compared to steel cable limb support systems, the synthetic line is lighter in weight and easier to work with as no nuts or bolts are required and the flatness of the synthetic hollow braid rope means that it will not bite into a tree as with a steel cable.
- Jerk-It™ K.E.R.R. Lines (Kinetic Energy Recovery Rope)Double Braid Rope, Made with 100% Nylon Jerk-It™ K.E.R.R. Lines (Kinetic Energy Recovery Rope) use the kinetic properties of nylon to recover vehicles that are stuck in mud, snow or sand. We manufacture in diameters suitable for recovering the smallest off road atvs and buggys up to diameters suitable for recovering large trucks, tractors and other large equipment.
- Kourage-12™12 Strand rope, made with Kevlar® or Twaron® fibre This 12 Strand braided rope is an excellent alternative to steel cable. Kourage-12™ is resistant to kinks and flat spots which are common with steel lines.
- PS-12™12 Strand Rope, made with Polysteel® fibre PS-12™ is made with Polysteel® fibre which has nearly twice the strength of traditional Mono-Filament Polypropylene. It floats and is excellent for water use and as a general utility line in a multitude of applications.
- Static-12M™12-Strand Rope, made with Polyester Manufactured from 100% high tenacity continuous filament polyester. Static-12M™ is easy to splice and it has low stretch.
- Static-12™12 Strand Rope, made with Polyester This construction provides one of the highest strength to weight ratios for a polyester rope. Static-12™ is easy to splice and can be coated for even greater durability.
- Static-12™ DS (Double Strands)12 Strand Rope with Double-Strands made with Polyester This 12 Strand Polyester rope provides the highest strength to weight ratio for Polyester and it is easy to splice and can be coated for even greater durability.
- SupreemX-12™12 Strand Rope, made with Dyneema® SupreemX-12™ is a 12-Strand Dyneema® Fibre Rope (UHMWPE), a steel cable replacement which is light weight, floats in water and has very little stretch.
- SupreemX-12™ Chokers12-Strand Rope, made with Dyneema® This is the steel cable replacement. It is strong, lightweight with very low stretch and it is safer to handle with bare hands. Eye and Eye Slings include: two spliced eyes (wear-pads and/or sleeves are additional)
- Synthetic Winch Cables & Extensions12-Strand Rope, made with Dyneema® SupreemX-12™ Synthetic Winch Cables & Winch Line Extensions Winch ropes include: one spliced eye with a wearpad and a hook (a sleeve is included on 5/16" and larger diameter lines) Winch cable synthetic extensions include: two spliced eyes, wear-pads and one hook (a sleeve is included on 5/16" and larger diameter lines)
- TorX-12™12 Strand Rope, made with Dyneema® TorX-12™ is the directional line that never loses its stripes. It is a steel cable replacement rope which is light weight, floats in water and has very little stretch.
- Vectro-12™12-Strand Rope, made with Vectran® fibre This is a steel cable alternative. It has extremely high strength, low stretch and is light weight. The Vectran® fibre makes it lighter and safer to handle with bare hands than steel cable.
Atlantic Braids Ltd.
#15 Concession Road 1, Chute à Blondeau, ON
K0B 1B0, Canada
Phone: (613) 674-2728 Fax: (613) 674-3192
Office Hours: 8am – 5pm Mon.-Thurs. | 8am – 4pm Fri.